ERCMOVE offers various capacity-building interventions to harness the potential of individual and organised migrants for local social and economic development of their countries of origin.
- Microfinance Orientation for Non-governmental organisations (NGOs)/Community-based organisations (CBOs)
- Financial Advisory Services (personal finance/NGO funds)
Technical Assistance to NGOs
- Strategic Planning
- Event (conference/meetings) organising and reporting
- Project Proposal Workshops
- Communications as a tool in group and community development
- Information and Communications Technology (ICT)
- Participatory Rapid Appraisal (PRA)
- Monitoring and Evaluation of programs and projects
For more information about our services, please click here.